Free Water Quality Test
Here at Canadian Standard Home Services we believe every homeowner should have access to clean and healthy drinking water, so it's important to know what's in it. Testing the makeup of your water is the first step in understanding what filtration solutions are needed in the home.
Schedule a free in-home water test today with one of our home specialists to ensure you are drinking the cleanest water possible.
How does testing work?
Our basic water test is free and as easy as scheduling an appointment with one of our home specialists. Here’s how it works:
- We take a water sample straight from your tap and test on-the-spot.
- The test is complete within 10 minutes.
- Once complete, we share the results with you and discuss possible filtration solutions for your home.
Do I need my water tested?
Recent studies show that many homes still have unsafe levels of lead in their tap water. Tap water also contains several contaminants and bacteria that can be harmful to your health. Some reasons you may need your water tested are:
- After moving into a new home
- Your home is older than thirty years (lead pipes)
- Foggy or discoloured water
- Water gives off bad odour
- Taps or appliances collecting residue
- Utility bills climbing